Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car Will Not Start

60+

can anyone give me some advice please. went to start the car (2008 fiesta 1.25 zetec)this morning, put the key in turned it, nothing, not a thing. the radio works,the speedo and rev counter light up, but the ignition/oil etc do not. also the heater blowers,air con do not work neither do the headlight (main beam is o k). everything was working when i parked it last night.

thanks oldun

can anyone give me some advice please. went to start the car (2008 fiesta 1.25 zetec)this morning, put the key in turned it, nothing, not a thing. the radio works,the speedo and rev counter light up, but the ignition/oil etc do not. also the heater blowers,air con do not work neither do the headlight (main beam is o k). everything was working when i parked it last night.

thanks oldun

battery in key dead ? presuming it has one try spare key.

Battery in key dead ? presuming it has one try spare key.

thanks for the quick reply charlie866, but it's not that, i've just tried it, didn't think it would be as the central locking works. but thanks again i' willing to try anything.

oldun

thanks for the quick reply charlie866, but it's not that, i've just tried it, didn't think it would be as the central locking works. but thanks again i' willing to try anything.

oldun

thanks to all of you that have looked, but it's o k now, it was down to a fuse.

oldun

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club