Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quick Question


Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

I have got small puncture in of the tyres. Once every ten days I need to inflate from something like 20 to 32 PSI. Would you use some kind of a sealant or would you take it local garage and have it fixed (if yes, then how much is it nowdays)?

Thanks for any advice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...