Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Fog Lights

saintjanet

I own a 2008 Zetec 1.2, i think it would be called the mk7, not had it very long, anyway it is not the latest model.My question is, the glass on the front drivers side, fog light has broken and as my MOT is due next month, i need a new one.

The only thing i can seem to do, is buy the complete light unit, about £35, Which is daft money, considering i only need the glass and the light still works. I have tried to buy a used one without success.Does anyone know if the glass can be bought on it's own? or failing that were i can buy a second hand one, or will one from an older model fit? local scrap yard said no chance, car is too new.

Any ideas or info appreciated,this is my first post on here, so hi to everyone,

Regards, Jan

buy complete unit

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-FIESTA-MK7-2008-FRONT-FOG-LIGHT-RIGHT-HAND-O-S-RH-/320595690219?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aa4fe02eb#ht_1524wt_1051

dont mess around with the glass, just pointless.

my memory is rusty, but I cannot remember the front fogs being part of the MOT...only a rear o/s fog light is required by law. But the filth may stop you for it.

Piggy

PS 35 quid aint that bad! lol!

buy complete unit

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-FIESTA-MK7-2008-FRONT-FOG-LIGHT-RIGHT-HAND-O-S-RH-/320595690219?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aa4fe02eb#ht_1524wt_1051

dont mess around with the glass, just pointless.

my memory is rusty, but I cannot remember the front fogs being part of the MOT...only a rear o/s fog light is required by law. But the filth may stop you for it.

Piggy

PS 35 quid aint that bad! lol! Thanks mate 35 quid is not a fortune but having spent over a grand on my other car and having to spend £1500 at home, every little helps!! thanks for your reply, i will check out MOT situation,you would never notice it if it was not pointed out! JAN

I bought fogs last year and realised that the fogs from the Cmax etc are the same so for example, in eBay, don't just type in Fiesta Fogs. I'm sure i got a set of 2 for £30 brand new.

I bought fogs last year and realised that the fogs from the Cmax etc are the same so for example, in Ebay, don't just type in Fiesta Fogs. I'm sure i got a set of 2 for £30 brand new.

Thanks very much,i will try that for sure.Just checked with my garage, will not fail MOT, so i have a bit of time to get one.