Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Footwell Led Lighting

Harvey19

Hey guys, thought I'd do a quick thread on something I'm about to start work on.

Basically I am adding rear footwell lighting to my fiesta, I picked up a couple of 501 W5W bulb holders from my local scrapyard today (£1 each). I am going to mount these under each of the front seats so that they illuminate the rear passenger footwells. Using 12 x LED red bulbs (same as front) for each socket, I'm hoping it will look pretty good! I'll be wiring them into the same wires that run my front footwells so that everything is in sync.

Will keep you updated on my progress.

Cheers,

Harvey19

cool...see if you can beat my in your face footwell lights from years ago...

heres me XR2i (my 2nd car!)...

Sidash.jpg

Hotness.jpg

Nicebla.jpg

Hotness2.jpg

and me colt...

90.jpg

7.jpg

dont spose you thinking quite as in ya face as I was when I was 17/18!! haha...all me own work tho :)

LMAO! That is brilliant mate! Haha, suprised you could drive with that level of lighting :P

But unfortunately mine will be slightly more subtle ;)

LMAO! That is brilliant mate! Haha, suprised you could drive with that level of lighting :P

But unfortunately mine will be slightly more subtle ;)

no no, not unfortunately...for the better! lol!

I only used it when at shows/off road...kept a clean licence that way OH AND could see where I was going!! B)

You guys are obviously into interior lighting. What's the easiest/neatest way of installing rear reading lights for the passengers ? Least invasive too. Thoughts appreciated.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club