Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Footwell Lights Powered By Gem? Help!

Harvey19

Hi all, I was just adding some rearfootwell LED's to my car when the footwells completely cut out. Something has blown and I am pretty worried!

What powers the footwells and can it be fixed?

Thanks,

Harvey19

nothing is wrong ya just done the wiring wrong most likely it happened to me.... if ya take them cable off and go through it all again it will more than likely work, i figured it out that by somehow putting the wrong parts of the cables together then it can short it out... if ya already took them off and still nothing i really dont know.. have a look at the fuse box behind the glove box one may have blown

I wired mine to the front ones, I'm no electrian, it scares me, had an auto spark wire the driving lights oin both cars, but rear footwell leds no problem!

I'm running everything off the cable that powers the glove box ambient light strip, when the lights cut out I removed all the cables and started from scratch but it seeks like this cable now has no current. I don't know what to do! I fear it will be expensive as I have obviously voided my warranty by cutting into wires.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club