Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Part Number Needed

S666LER

If anyone can help ,i need the part number for the passenger side skirt cover part which goes over the end,inside the front wheel arch. Ford reckon i can only get it with the full skirt, so really i just want that single part on its own. If anyone can help it would be great.

You can only get it with the skirt. Fordpartsman on here confirmed this (he works at a main dealer)

Best off looking at scrapyards to see if anyone's written a ZS off!

nathan is right, i have looked into this before and emailed ford about it, they can only be purchased witht the full skirt

To me that's just ridiculous. Like if a bulb failed then you would have to replace the whole lighting unit :huh:

One thing I have found is that you cannot just buy a carpet mat for the driver's side only, you have to buy a driver/passenger pair :angry:

Obviously the driver's side mat is more likely to wear first, while the passenger side will be almost as good as new.

Its insane, then again maybe i should have it replaced under warranty? or then again not. One of my locking wheel nuts snapped off the other day and not i cant get the nut off!!!!warranty......cant see it happening

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club