Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quick - Steel Spare Wheel

Zippy

I have a quick question!

Got a puncture today :angry: and had to use the spare wheel to get me home, but the car book says not to use the alloy wheel nut bolty things :lol: with a steel wheel, but that's all I have! Ford never supplied any wheel nuts to accompany the steel spare, should they have?? if not where can I get a set for future use?

I'm also gonna need a replacement alloy for a Fiesta Titanium 15 spoke, but my local ford dealer are wanting £160 for 1, but I've saw online places what do them cheaper, so I'm wondering if anybody has any recommendations of any online ford genuine part places.

Many thanks

How come you're needing to replace the whole alloy for a puncture?

Anyway, here's 2 I know:

http://www.fordpartsuk.com <- Used these to buy a paint stick after I scuffed my mum's wheel arch on a big rock in the pitch black! It arrived quickly and was as described, and much cheaper than ford.

http://www.fordonlineparts.co.uk Haven't used these, but they look professional enough, and cheaper on many items than the first link.

Mark

I might be replacing the alloy as I was told it had a 'slight' buckle, but was then told "don't worry, it's not bad" so it could be a result of today's 'puncture' although there is no obvious damage to the tyre, nails etc, and the tyre has been re-inflated and remains with the correct pressure, but time will tell, I spose once it goes back on the car, weight of the car etc, IF it goes back on, cause tbh, I'd rather just replace than have the inconvienience of a flat tyre, and being a woman! :lol: But I will take it to a tyre place to see first.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club