Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 Spare Wheel Kit

PumpkinSteve

I'm just wondering if it would work out cheaper to buy the accessories separately rather than pay £150+ for a spare wheel kit from the dealer. A wheel brace and jack could be picked up for next to nothing from a scrapyard, and the wheel itself wouldn't cost too much...what else is included in the kit? Does a spare steel use different bolts to those on the alloys?

Hi Steve,

I got the spare wheel kit with my new Titanium last September. I can confirm that you simply get a 14' steel wheel and jack.

No special nuts for the steel wheels are supplied - you are just advised to not drive faster than 80kmh!

Cheers

Geoff.

I'm just wondering if it would work out cheaper to buy the accessories separately rather than pay £150+ for a spare wheel kit from the dealer. A wheel brace and jack could be picked up for next to nothing from a scrapyard, and the wheel itself wouldn't cost too much...what else is included in the kit? Does a spare steel use different bolts to those on the alloys?

Check out eBay.

There is also the towing eye, wheel brace as wheel as the jack and of course the tray it is stowed in.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-FIESTA-GENUINE-TOOL-KIT-JACK-SET-2008-/260757119324?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cb655e15c

May not be the cheapest but its for a Mk 7 fiesta.

If you want a spare wheel, I have a brand new,never used one for £50.00.

y

You'll have to sort out a courier.

Hi Steve,

I got the spare wheel kit with my new Titanium last September. I can confirm that you simply get a 14' steel wheel and jack.

No special nuts for the steel wheels are supplied - you are just advised to not drive faster than 80kmh!

Cheers

Geoff.

Do you know if the plastic tray cover for the spare is an extra or is that fitted to the car regardless of whether you buy the spare wheel kit or not?

• 1 month later...

Hey,

I bought this foam holder for the tool kit on my Fez but it sits proud of the spare wheel, causing the rug in the boot to be lifted up in the middle. Does anyone else have the foam holder?

This is it:

CLICK

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club