Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Titanium Usb/ipod Connections??

TeeTee

Hi, I'm collecting my new car tomorrow, a 2010 reg Focus Titanium, but I'm confused about the connections in it. I thought it only had an ipod/aux connection which is in the glovebox, but on a Ford website it mentions a USB port in the central armrest area? I didn't have time today when setting up collection of the car to look for it, but does anyone know if this is correct?

I have a load of songs on my USB flash drives and currently use them in my sisters car and would love it if the Titanium has this connection as well. The car has a bluetooth system in it which I am looking forward to using.

I have a '60 mk7 1.6 tdci titanium, (oct 2010). mine has a usb, a 2.5mm jack and 12v socket next to the hand brake but nothing in the glovebox as far as I can see.

the sony works great with an iPhone, bluetooth the phone and music and sounds ok for a standard fitting.

enjoy your new car - keep an eye on the oil for the first 10k miles, seems to use a bit now and then

Hi, I'm collecting my new car tomorrow, a 2010 reg Focus Titanium, but I'm confused about the connections in it. I thought it only had an ipod/aux connection which is in the glovebox, but on a Ford website it mentions a USB port in the central armrest area? I didn't have time today when setting up collection of the car to look for it, but does anyone know if this is correct?

I have a load of songs on my USB flash drives and currently use them in my sisters car and would love it if the Titanium has this connection as well. The car has a bluetooth system in it which I am looking forward to using.

The connections are under the arm rest on the Focus and there is a little holder for your unit as well. Enjoy the new car.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club