Do Not Sell My Personal Information

focus wing mirror

matty2008

hello,

i've just had my wing mirror smashed off and i've been pricing up new ones. i've got a 2002 st170, on the internet all the sites i've looked have either manual ones, or electric and heated ones. i didn't think mine were heated though. does anyone know if you can get electric ones that aren't heated??? or have just never noticed that they are actually heated.

i was also wondering if anyone here has fitted one? i don't want to put it into a garage if i can help it and was thinking about having a go myself

i think all st mirrors are heated, never heard of an electric only one. the mirrors are quite easy to fit there was a previous topic on how to do it.

i think all st mirrors are heated, never heard of an electric only one. the mirrors are quite easy to fit there was a previous topic on how to do it.

they are heated, discovered this morning. so do they just come on with the rear windscreen de-mister so are they on all the time?

i just been pricing them up. £38 for the full assembly! i though that was i bit cheap. does that sound about right?? i know i'll have to get the back part sprayed

i dont suppose you know where this other topic is that discribes how to fit them? all i can find is a very brief one about fitting a manual one

they should come on with the rear demist, its basically the same to fit the mirror the only difference between fitting will be the electrical plug.

• 4 weeks later...
they are heated, discovered this morning. so do they just come on with the rear windscreen de-mister so are they on all the time?

i just been pricing them up. £38 for the full assembly! i though that was i bit cheap. does that sound about right?? i know i'll have to get the back part sprayed

i dont suppose you know where this other topic is that discribes how to fit them? all i can find is a very brief one about fitting a manual one

£38 is VERY cheap. I paid £48 for a manual one 3 years ago from Ford. Worth noting you wont get a new back cover with it, they come seperately and are about £12 primed.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club