Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Part Identification

Recommended Posts

I have recently brought a Fiesta Zetec Mk6 04 but the black piece of trim/plastic under the front bumper is missing, does anyone have any idea where/if it can be replaced and what it is called?

Cheer :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Simon

If you're on about the trim that clips on below the front bumper, thats the splitter. You can get them from ford, but don't have the part number to hand.

Hope this helps


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Brilliant, cheers Dan, wouldnt happen to know where I could get my hands on one or a rough price? Cant seem to find them on the internet,


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...