Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Help Please

gary c

Recommended Posts

hi there everyone

i have just bought a st170 and was wondering if someone could tell me what the large black lid under the coolant tank is for

and were do i put the gearbox oil in

tryed to get some at hallfords but told me they dont stock it for my car

thanks gary

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...