Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wanting To Fit A 12S Grey Socket To My Car

yozza64

Hi guys quick question ive got a 2001 MK3 Mondeo Zetec, whch has got a tow bar fitted to with the normal 12N socket. I tow a caravan alot and im wanting to fit the 12S grey socket so I can run my fridge and or charge my 12 volt leisure battery.

I feel fairly confident in fitting it myself, which will save me some money, which we all like to do. These are the 12S wiring kits that I have been looking at. Would I be ok using the split relay that comes with the kits.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350544485006?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280591322805?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

I also know that I would need to take a live feed direct from the battery with an in line fuse

Thanks in advance

So nobody prepared to help me

Sorry, i know nowt about towbars or 12v socket wiring.. :blink:

Either of those kits will do you, I prefer the first one, without an exact spec of the relay its hard to tell if its suitable but if its sold as a kit it should be, do you have a tow centre near you or a good motor factors they should be able to give you a kit and its spec if you are unsure

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club