Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Long Run Mpg Not A Tale Of Woe

pragmatix

Just back from Chetsey and got these figures didnt think they where too bad ,585 miles,at an avg of 51.2mpg, avg speed 66mph, not bad for an old Mondeo Estate 130 Tdci

Just back from Chetsey and got these figures didnt think they where too bad ,585 miles,at an avg of 51.2mpg, avg speed 66mph, not bad for an old Mondeo Estate 130 Tdci

Last year i done a round trip of around 660 miles in my 2.2, average speed of about 65 and managed about 59mpg. this was made up of 2x330 mile non stop journeys though

i guess the estate is a bit heavier than the hatch?

Stef, thats impressive, guess a lot depends on driving style and road conditions. Never thought a 2.2 would be more economical than the 2ltr, maybe its the extra tourque

Stef thats impressive, never thought a 2.2 would be more economical tha a 2ltr, must be the extra tourque, having said that my C5 2.2 was better than its equvilant 2ltr

dunno if it makes any odds, engine only had about 38k miles on it at the time? now at about 48k.

yeah its weird with the big engines, who knows lol.

Im doing 2x 480 mile journeys in August, so i will see how things are with mine then.

my 2litre tddi does about 550miles to the tank

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club