• Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale


Ford S-Max Where Do These Hose Connects.

Recommended Posts


We have nearly connected all the hose to our car but here are some hoses which are still haning around and not connected at one end.


Back end is connected to somewhere behind the engine and we don't know where the front goes in. I think its the hose 9F722 in pic 1

Part 2: AG9N-7B344-BA

can't find this part on the web but this pipe looks exactly as 7B344 here http://bilpart.ru/ford/parts/manufactur/ford/year/2008/model/130/group/1177497/shared/1

part could be: 6G91-7B344-BA

part 3: 6M21-U023A26-AG


Connects somewhere at the back and near gearbox i think. shown as <01523 here http://www.gb-auto.ru/part/6302


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now