Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Regular Members & Site Users Please Read

jamesm182

Hi guys,

Just to let you know, we are currently in the process of making some upgrades to the site. This process will include moving servers and will begin from tomorrow morning.

There is a fair chance that there will be come disruption to the site during this period with a possibility that the site could be down for 24-48 hours from tomorrow morning.

Please be assured that we will work as hard as we can to make the switch as quick as possible and get the site back up asap so please bare wit us.

If you need to contact me urgently my email address is james@fordownersclub.com

Thanks for your patience.

• Like 1

No worries just didn't want everyone to worry!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app

Noooooooo, how will I survive? :P

:lol: I'm sure you will survive somehow!!

Go laugh at a corsa owner to raise your spirits.

Sent using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Also guys just to make you aware there will also be some disruption to the FOC app during this time period

• Like 1

I really dont want to have to actually do work in the office... I come to work and get paid to be on here :P

• Like 2

Hi guys,

Just to let you know, we are currently in the process of making some upgrades to the site. This process will include moving servers and will begin from tomorrow morning.

There is a fair chance that there will be come disruption to the site during this period with a possibility that the site could be down for 24-48 hours from tomorrow morning.

Please be assured that we will work as hard as we can to make the switch as quick as possible and get the site back up asap so please bare wit us.

If you need to contact me urgently my email address is james@fordownersclub.com

Thanks for your patience.

Any chance you could hold off and work on it between 15:00-23:00 so as im at work and don't suffer withdrawal :lol:

Any chance you could hold off and work on it between 15:00-23:00 so as im at work and don't suffer withdrawal :lol:

Don't want you to have to go cold turkey :lol:

• Like 1

Good news for today....

Looks like we're holding off on the upgrade until Monday

Good news for today....

Looks like we're holding off on the upgrade until Monday

Between 7-3 ?
  • Like 1

Guys and girls this is now happening this morning so please do not be alarmed if there is any down time for the site. We will be working to keep this to a minimum. There will also be some disruption to the Ford OC mobile app during this time.

Thanks for your patience while we upgrade.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club