Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo Mk3 2.0L Tdci Engine

Ford Loyalty MK3

Any ideas on what it could be. :blink:

I'm worried trying to start it all the time, each time I do it the more damege I could cause. :(

Have u done any diagnostics I think glow plug light if flashing means there's an fault code logged

No matter how many times I clear them, it always returns non stop, it would only come on if I went over 70 MPH. Now it flashes all the time :(

Plus that slappying sound by the block is very off putting. Its on one of my videos.

Wats ur exact faults have u had a PCM upgrade done since u got car

No upgrades with the PCM at all its bold standerd.

Glow plugs were replaced thinking its the issure/ no change

Pressure release valve changed/ no change

Common rail pressure sensor replaced/ no change

Full service air fiter, oil change, fuel filter etc/ no change

Each time I 've asked the garage for the fault the codes, Oh sorry I've forgot, Being annyoyed and spending 215 quid for nothing, I was fired up to find this fault myself.

Personally I don't think they could read my ECU, so they started replacing anything that they think is wrong, Plus they do some damege underneath my car which I'm inpressed, Never taking it there again.

If I got time and funds then I try and do every job on a car myself, If I don't then garage it is. 215 quid for nothing.

After going to the garage to pick my dad and pay the bill, I took the car for a good drive for about 40 miles, just to see what it does and woundering if it would cut out at all.

Nope it didn't cut out at all, Driving it is like driving a 60's diesel, LACK OF POWER, What does it feel like to drive a car that has no turbo, I can tell you now.

Not very enjoyable at all.

with the glowplug light flashing the car will be in limp home mode with reduced power, you need to get a proper diagnostics done on the car as trying to guess whats wrong will burn money, untill its done its hard to say whats causing the problem as it could be so many things.

A trip to Fords it is.

I think I've might found the cause, I've noticed one of my fuel injector elterical connections is broken and losse, When I wiggle it, the engine runs better and knocking sound is gone.

How much are these connections cost. ? Its underneath the nut of the injector, its held with 2 spring clips either side.

Probably best trying to repair it I doubt a new loom be cheap or scrap yard second hand one cut an join in bit u need

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club