Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

When Bungalow Meets Tree

Ford Loyalty MK3

Woke up for work and I found this.

DSC00103_zps3e61af51.jpg

It is, but no damege is done, Hopefully my work collgue will bring his chainsaw down 2moro, All the logs he can have for his log fire.

You're pretty lucky not to have any damage to the house from that, looks like a big tree to me.

The roots weren't fantastic, plus with the winds going well over 109 MPH it was going to come down.

Now with that one down, there isn't any support for the other one next to it, so that other tree could come down as well. We were luck VERY LUCKY.

Hopefully the next day it will beall sorted.

Very lucky there fella, but glad there was no damage to your house. Might be worth chopping the other one down while you have the Chainsaw handy if its not that stable.

Ouch, glad there's no damage, but you don't really want to wake up to find a tree has crept into bed with you!

I think the chainsaw is a good idea, they are predicting a month of misery and storms coming our way so if you can chop the tree's down, it might well be worth it!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club