Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cigar Lighter / Power Socket Not Working

benji123oshea123

If it's not the fuse take out your cig lighter and check if there's a current flowing using a multimeter.

If there is sufficient current just buy a new cig lighter off eBay or something. I'm watching one atm that's Buy It Now for €3 with free shipping.. And it's one of the light up surrounding ones. Can get it in green, red or blue light.

If it's not the fuse take out your cig lighter and check if there's a current flowing using a multimeter. If there is sufficient current just buy a new cig lighter off eBay or something. I'm watching one atm that's Buy It Now for €3 with free shipping.. And it's one of the light up surrounding ones. Can get it in green, red or blue light.

can i have a link please :) want a red one haha

I'll try to find the cheaper ones I was looking at last night :)

BTW, that's postage to Ireland.

You'll probably get it cheaper

£3 not bad :) might have to just have that to make a nice led edition to the car :) not that it needs more but hey :L

Not a messy job either :)

It was a must have for me because my OEM one had no illumination around it.

my cig socket doesnt have a light around it but it will soon ;) i could open a disco with the lights in my car haha

Naturally the one i want is the most expensive one. FFS!

For the 2012 Fiesta Zetec 1225cc vehicle, the cigarette lighter fuse is the Blue 20amp one next to the 30amp on the bottom. And the best bit, it costs £6. Mine has just blown. The fuse box is NOT shown in any of the generic manuals. I went to my Ford dealer and spoke to the service manager, who came and showed me.You can down load a schematic on line according to my service manager, he tried to down load it but their system was down. IT IS NOT the 15amp fuse on this series car.

Naturally the one i want is the most expensive one. FFS!

Why does that always seem to be the way! :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club