Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Wrapping

Myles226

Hi guys

iv had my mk7 fiesta for a couple of months now and am looking to do some small mods. i really like the gloss black interior inside the new fiestas. is this possible for me to do using 3M gloss black vinyl. will i have to remove the centre console or can i just heat it straight on in the car?

all help much appreciated

thanks

i think you'd be better off removing the centre console cover, id imagine it would be a little too fiddly to just do it whilst on

if you can take off the trim it would be better to go round and overlap the edges to get a good finish

IMHO its better to spend a couple of extra £'s to get the original 3m Di noc it handles better when applying compared

to the cheaper stuff and it is a better quality i've bought cheap then bought the real stuff

ok cool any guys available to give me a hand obviously there will be a drink in it for you

just take your time and have a go mate, the good thing is if you mess it up it pulls straight of with no mess or marks , have a look at some youtube vids as well which will give you a good idea how to do it i done mine in silver first (cheap off ebay) but thought it was too bright so went for Anthracite 3m di noc cost about £22 i think of eBay, what part of london are you in ? added a pic of my focus might give you an idea of how it turns out

post-35185-0-72545200-1390222033_thumb.j

Its better to paint it tbh, i had my wrapped it looked cheap and horrible and it bubbled after a couple of weeks and spent a lot if money on it being done so i painted it instead but good luck and post some pics when you done it and good luck :)

just take your time and have a go mate, the good thing is if you mess it up it pulls straight of with no mess or marks , have a look at some youtube vids as well which will give you a good idea how to do it i done mine in silver first (cheap off ebay) but thought it was too bright so went for Anthracite 3m di noc cost about £22 i think of ebay, what part of london are you in ? added a pic of my focus might give you an idea of how it turns out

attachicon.gifphoto (10).JPG

yeah id like to do mine in black gloss, ill give it a go. north london, enfield

yourself?