Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Panel Removal

GothicRebel

Morning all. Tracing my mic wire and it leads from my front interior light to the left and down the brace. Under this panel .post-19574-139030079015_thumb.jpg

How easy is it to remove that panel? As roughly level with tax disc is a grey block. Which I think my mic lead is wired into. (Black, white / red cable)

3 other wires 2 white 1 brown and orange. But I can't trace where they after this block as I can't get to it.

Can't help you on the is one I didn't take mine off just took the door seal off as it seemed really secure and I didn't want to break any clips. The loom comes down by the wing mirror and down behind the glovebox so you should be able to trace the wires there really

Literally just had mine off having the windscreen replaced they come off pretty easy but the clips are very flimsy not sure if they push in slightly to release take the door trim off and just pry it a bit if it pops out just ease your way around just be gentle with it

Cheers lads. I'll give it a gentle tug now and see where it gets me.

Just be careful putting it back on make sure the lugs are located properly before pressing it home.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club