Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Noisy Mondeo Tdci On Idle Updated

linc100

Hi all thanks for your comments on my car problem, but its been to diesel company who did diagnostics on it, like they do and I guess investigated it further as well, but found no problem, but said it could be injectors, but not sure,

I've got excellent fuel consumption late 50s early 60s and its got full service with only 60k on the clock with no problems till now, done the turn screen heaters on like someone said still same, turned air con on still same, turbo works fine ,well it still accelerates well on the motorway, starts 1st time with no smoke from exhaust, and runs smooth over about 30mph,under that its abit jerky, and at idle revs drop and you notice something not right, read about tensioners on sites but surly this wont result in the jerkiness and idle drop,or trying to drop like hunting ,and if it was an injector problem, I would lose fuel, have exhaust smoke of any colour, and start problems,

its gone on now since last sept,and got slowly worse but still keeps going ok,but to sell it I really want it sorting as I don't want to sell a bad car to anyone, not my nature.

had the codes done and the egr blanked of, cleaned the maff sensor as recommended but now im at a loss guys, could it be something simple,i would do leak of test if I thought it was a injector,,get no fuel smell either, so combined im hoping for any help you members can give me, oh ive had nothing repaced engine wise on the car other than the usual service items,

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club