Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Chav In A Civic

BigD

On my way to the kebab shop tonight, I got stuck behind a tractor. Fairly winding road so I had no choice but to stay there. There was a car behind me, nothing out of the ordinary. When the road straightened out, I indicated and checked mirrors, then pulled out to pass the tractor. Out of nowhere, the car behind decides to jump me. I blasted the horn - don't know how he didn't hit me, and at this point he decided he was going to be clever and pulls in front and jams the brakes on. :blink:

He set off again and I though that was the end of it. Honda Civic Boy had other ideas. He drove off at normal speed, and I followed for about two miles til we got to a T-junction. He just sat there with his brake lights on, even though the road was clear - evidently he's out to !Removed! me off. :rolleyes:

Because I didn't plan on sitting there all night, and I couldn't get around him, the seat belt was off and I opened the car door to have a quiet word in his shell-like. I'm 6 foot 3 and 23 stone, so don't have any hang-ups about going toe-to-toe with such idiots. As soon as I opened the door he drove off, and again, I thought that was the end of it. But oh no. He still wants to play. :wacko:

There's a really winding section of road with solid lines my side, and he decides he's going to toddle around it at 15mph (it's easily a 40mph stretch). I knew the road was straightening out soon, so I dropped right back to get a run on him, not wanting to play silly buggers all night. As soon as I could, I floored it and passed him. He did the same to try to stop me passing, but his daddy's car wasn't as quick as he thought it was. As soon as I was ahead, he dropped right back and I never saw him again. Guess he knew I could have given him plenty back if I'd wanted to be as childish as he was.

I'm not a stupid driver and I don't normally entertain this sort of jackass. But I think it reaches a point where you have to say enough is enough. Just hope the cocky little upstart learned a valuable lesson tonight - don't play mind games with people you don't know, because you never know when the tables will turn.

Bleedin hell, dont you just love these jumped up little toerags!

I hate people like that, not too long ago had a similar incident, and I am so glad I now have a dashcam in the car in case of such examples of idiocy!

did you get a number plate? if so post it and name and shame the little pratt. might not do much, but it will do some good for others to keep an eye out on him. Who knows another 6ft member might just run into the same events and might just teach him a double lesson :p

I did get his reg number... then I forgot it! :rolleyes: All I can remember was that it was a 57 plate, dark color, probably black - hard to tell when it's almost completely dark. Driver was white, probably late teens/early 20's, short dark hair. If anybody else is in the area, it happened on the A155 between Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre at East Kirkby, and East Keal.

https://goo.gl/maps/WJZjL

Thinking of getting myself one of these dashcams, because the footage of this would have gone straight to the police.

Thinking of getting myself one of these dashcams, because the footage of this would have gone straight to the police.

You should consider the Mobius dash-cam, its a great piece of kit.

See mixmasterlooney's thread here:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/52271-my-new-mobius-dashcam/

You let him off lightly in my book, I would of left it at the first point and would of blown my horn like you but after that sorry but he would of learned not to ever do that kind of stuff again.

I think I've mellowed with age. There was a time when I'd have dragged him out of the car, and put his faceprint in every panel.

• Like 1

I think I've mellowed with age. There was a time when I'd have dragged him out of the car, and put his faceprint in every panel.

So have I :lol:

Take a look at mine DGS800L, I did a review on it and find it a very good camera!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club