Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not Sure What They're Called!!

STUG38

I had a 2009 Mondeo Titanium and when you unlocked the car with the remote the headlights would illuminate making it easy to find on a dark car park. Is there any way of achieving this on a 2008 Focus titanium? Thanks

You could possibly do it with ElmConfig, alternatively you could manually wire up the headlights to come on when the central locking is activated, but it would be a good amount of work to accomplish!

Thanks for the advice. I've recently got the elm327 obd2 device. Had a look at elmconfig but can't see any options to add this facility. Will keep looking though. Don't feel confident to touch any of the wiring. Does anyone know how it's achieved on the Mondeo. Thanks again jeebowhite.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

Great way of draining your battery. However I would do it with a timer relay (say 30Sec) that was fed from the unlock signal. So that when you opened the doors remotely the signal would operate the relay (for 30sec) which would then turn on the headlights.

Could always use the old fashioned method like some of us have to (with no remote alarm/locking) and remember where you parked it, its much cheaper. I'm just jealous lol

Sent from my HUAWEI P2 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2

You should have guide me home lights (activated by flashing the full beam after you have turned the ignition off). However the find me lights would probably have been a better option for Ford to include.

dont your hazzord lights flas for around 10 seconds?

Thanks for all the replies. I would have no clue how to wire up relays and the like, was hoping for a simple solution. I do have the guide me home lights but I agree the find me lights would have been better. My indicators just flash twice on unlocking. Thanks again.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club