Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Internal Fan Blower (Side Windows) Issue

xxxsingh

Hi Everyone,

If you look at the attached photo you will see two areas circled in red, for some reason these fan blowers have stopped working.

The internal fans however work fine, so its not the fault that others are having unless its linked.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get these working?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank You

post-46609-0-80699700-1392115328_thumb.j

have tried that as well, still not getting anything im having to use the other vents to clear the side windows

Sounds like something is jammed or broken Behind the dash. When I removed my stereo I found a big dirty crack in a green connector that connects the knob to the cable that controls the direction - wonder it it could be something like that. Then again I would say if that was broken you wouldn't be able to switch between any setting

im going to be fitting a new head unit to it soon so will have a good look around, I took it to a local garage and they were just saying its going to take time to have a look at it so thought would try myself.

to be honest it doesnt blow out a gale, its just a light movement of air to clear the side windows, so dont be surprised when it cant be felt!

• Like 1

to be honest it doesnt blow out a gale, its just a light movement of air to clear the side windows, so dont be surprised when it cant be felt!

cheers i did some testing today and they do work but as you said cant really be felt, still not sure why my car steamed up so much on my last long distance drive

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club