Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Some Advice

pr0xibus

im looking at 2 cars st24 saloon in silver or st200, both cars under a grand. not seen any of them in person this will be done hopefully at the weekend. st24 looks amazing from pics done 60 odd k mot'd Nov tax June.

st200 has bubbling on arch other than that seems very nice indeed, but has full leather recaros, interior is mint, done about 104k, MOT July Tax Feb 2014 i have 3 bairns but looking into thinner car seats so should not be much of an issue.

any advice on them or anything i should be looking out for? The obvious choice would be the st24 with the longer tax mot and lower mileage, am i going to regret missing out on the 30 odd horses

to be honest, given 30bhp, you wont miss much! especially when your on the upper end of the power scale!

i'd opt for the ST24 too as its lower mileage and better condition, plus has tax for a bit longer!

If the ST200 had similar mileage I would have gone for that for its rarety value, but like the others I think your best option in this case is the ST24.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club