Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine Cover

57focus

Hi, I have a Fiesta 1.4 petrol 59 plate. The car recently went in for repair after an accident. While it was in I had it serviced and MOT'd. After a few weeks after receiving the car back I lifted the bonnet and noticed that the engine cover was missing. I phoned the garage and informed them about this and they said they would investigate. They said that after phoning several garages they was told that Ford don't actually fit covers to this model and year Fiesta.

I can't swear to it but I'm sure there was a cover fitted. Can anyone with a 59 plate 1.4 petrol Fiesta have a look under the bonnet and put my mind at rest as to whether an engine cover is fitted or not.

Most appreciated.

From what I've read in the past, engine covers were very hit and miss on these cars. Some did, some didn't, it's basically as simple as that. Mine is a late 58 plate, and doesn't have one fitted.

Ford don't list a cover for petrol Fiestas.

Generally they're only specced for diesels.

Thank you Mike77 and Stoney871 for your quick responses. Perhaps I was imagining it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club