Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey Everyone From Avon Tuning Team

Avon Tuning

Hey guys,

My name is Gareth, I'm the owner/director as Avon Tuning Ltd, we are an ECU Remapping & DPF Removal company based near Bristol in the South West. You may have noticed some of our 'banner' adverts popping up around the site as we have been advertising on the forum for some time now.

I'm happy to answer any ECU and DPF related questions any one may have and will try and give as much advise as possible on any other technical questions.

Hi ya gareth bit far gor me to get my mondy remapped lol

Hi Gareth, welcome. I'm sure plenty of members will want to pick your brains at some point!

Thanks for the welcome guys. Where you based xdazx?

Welcome to the family Gareth!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome Gareth , where abouts are you based to near bristol? I'm from kingswood. Think my mate had his car done at yours and really rated you. If I was looking for a remap I would pop in :)

Hey Candi, we are based in a small village called Tockington which is near Thornbury, not too far from Kingswood! Anyone is welcome to pop in for a chat, and even a cup of Tea if you are lucky ;-)

We also offer 10% off to all forum members!

Hope to see you soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

If my car wasn't already tuned I would be straight down your place. Don't think there's much more I can do to get more BHP outta mine properly. Got the mountune MP185 on mine as it stands want more power but there no longer doing the MR200 kit so a bit stuck really. Ooo well a cup of tea would be nice lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club