Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk1 Or 2 Xr2

CrazyDave88

Hi everyone,

I'm currently serving in the RAF at RAF Valley, North Wales and looking to part ex my current classic, mini Cuty E (Cooper Look) for a Fiesta Mk1 or 2 Xr2? This would be a dream for me as I have had all the fun in my lovely Mini (dream car) and looking for something a little different that doesn't need much work and no rust.

Can any of you guys and girls help me out? My Mini is worth £2500 and needs some body work doing, rust bubbles etc. She is a very good example, original engine 54500 miles (G reg) Silver with Black roof, Black and Red Leather interior, loads of work done on the engine, A series Mowog green etc. boot completely lined ply wood covered in black carpet (Union Jack back board) please see some photos.

If anyone is wiling to help this would be greatly appreciated and something nice to look forward to after a recent deployment.

Thanks for taking the time to read this guys,

David

I would imagine a mk2 would be much easier to find as they were made for a few years longer. There's not much between them as it was a facelift although in my opinion the mk2 looks nicer with the xr2 kit and spot lights, also the 5 speed gearbox is nice but from a Mini you'll be used to the 4 speed.

Good luck on your quest.

Sent from my HUAWEI Ascend P2 using Ford OC mobile app