Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New To Me Ford Fiesta 1.6 Titanium 3Dr

Jeff4155

This is just an introduction, I am an South African living here in Cape Town South Africa, I have just purchased a Ford Fiesta 1.6 Titanium and still have to see her in the metal so to speak, will post more once I have seen her myself, here are some pics for you guys to drool over ;)

post-52935-0-72600500-1396450832_thumb.j

post-52935-0-16717800-1396450835_thumb.j

post-52935-0-02755300-1396450900_thumb.j

Thanx, would have preffered the car in white, you would think that after owning a white car the last 10 years I would be tired of it, but not really, but sins I bought secondhand I can't really choose the colour, at least she's not pink.

We have different names for the Fiesta's here in SA starting with the Ambient then the Trend after that we have the Sport, then Titanium and last and most expensive the ST, our models do vary a bit as well, just talking about the MK7 model range for instance I never got cruise control on the Titanium model, but all our models have bluetooth and we dont get the diffrent colour choices when it comes to the dashboards, whould have loved to see that redish colour on black