Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2009 Focus Cc Noise When Driving

djboo

hi guys new to the site thanks for having me

here goes hope some one can help me out here

just got a ford focus cc3 with very light rear damage had it repaired all good

ttook it out for a drive had a wine coming from the wheels first thought it mite be coz its not been drove for a bit so waited a week still there asked about some said it mite be a wheel bearing so went out got 4 new bearing fitted them and its still there so thought mite be bearing on the drive shaft on drivers side so put new driveshaft on still there

fitted 2 new wishbones on front also replaced all brake disks and pads yet the wine is still there been told its not the gear box that's fine

the front shocks look abit low and very stiff and tyres are new has any one on here got any ideas for me to try cars has only done 37.000 miles 2.0 tdci engine

Power steering possibly or wheels rubbing on arches or arch liners?

• Like 1

Is the whining when the mrs is in the car or without her in it ? 😂

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Just to follow up on this .... What was it ? I seem to have the same problem and sounds like driver front or rear, had it checked and all seems fine.

Just to follow up on this .... What was it ? I seem to have the same problem and sounds like driver front or rear, had it checked and all seems fine.

Never got round to finding out what it was sold the car as it did my head in nobody new what it was not even ford get rid it will only cost you loads money lolo

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club