Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No Badges On The Rear.

Harvey B

I'm looking at buying a used Fiesta Zetec for my son and I've found a few nice examples. One of them however, is in really good nick, checks out 100% and is a fair price but what I can't understand is why there are no badges on the rear of the car, FIESTA - ZETEC. According to the checks the car has not been modified or in any accidents so why has it not got any badges. It's a 57 plate, 1.4 TDCI. Any ideas?

Any of the previous owners could have 'de-badged' the rear of the car.. Very common these days, and it's something I'm looking to do to my fez..

You should be able to purchase the badges/letters should you wish to put them back on - eBay/ford dealers may be able to help with regards to that.

IMO the car looks nicer without and is a damn sight easier to polish too!

Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Many Ford dealers don't fit rear badges anymore.

Add them yourself, imho I like people to see what build level of vehicle I'm driving.

Sent from my SM-G900F

I took them badges off too because it's harder to clean the car with them on and for that cleaner smooth look

Harvey, don't buy a 1.4 diesel, if your budget is limited to pre MK7 Fiesta's buy a petrol version.

The previous owner probably "de-Badged" it, nothing to worry about. The badge aren't expensive and are easy to put on.

Here's mine debadged

post-48575-0-71221000-1398715215_thumb.j

If you want to check the original equipment etc to make sure it's what they say it is put the reg number into www.etis.ford.com (click vehicle) and when you have the car click minor features for the full list.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club