Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Are These Connectors??

david4587

Hey, so this is my first post blah blah, my names dave, I own a beautiful mk2.5 Focus!

Right, so I thought I'd have a look behind my stereo etc because why not? And I found these spare connectors and was wondering what theyre for.

I assume one is for esp?

Sent From Xperia Z1

post-52692-13988896986_thumb.jpg

Left to right are airbag deactivation light, front heared screen, rear heated screen, esp (roof control on a CC)

Sent from my SM-G900F

Welcome Dave

they plugs could be for various things but whether they work or not is a different matter!

Aah, thank you! I guess I wont be doing anything withthem then! Its good to know though I suppose! :)

Sent From Xperia Z1

could be heated seats and esp.ive installed both in my titanium .

I like the sound of the heated seats! Mines a titanium too!

Sent From Xperia Z1

Is the airbag deactivation light just two wires? Cause I have one that goes into the left blank one as well as the two spare connectors

Sent From Xperia Z1

John - just how did you manage to install heated seats? i've just installed some titanium half leather seats in my car so would love this function, bit late now i know but would come in handy in winter. i didnt install them myself so dont know if there any wires under the seats...

John - just how did you manage to install heated seats? i've just installed some titanium half leather seats in my car so would love this function, bit late now i know but would come in handy in winter. i didnt install them myself so dont know if there any wires under the seats...

i sused out that the switches have a wire going to the passenger foot well .so conected the to the plug under the seats .i found there wasnt a wire coming from the fuse box,so added one and connected that to both seat and bingo

i installed leather recaros in mine.ive also added low wash warning .