Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vents

Clarky2013

I think they look pretty dam smart on that ST, they will look equally good on a Zs, only thing is it does say "bonnet will have to be cut" or maybe that's just worded wrong.

They get the thumbs up from me Tom.

Cheers for reply. Yeah they look cracking on the st. And no way I'm cutting my bonnet on Ford options :P would need some strong adhesive , that may leave marks aswell so not sure how I would do it.

Actually I think some adhesive strips would be fine. I De badged my zs and those badges were stuck on strong with normal adhesive and only took 5 mins to get rid of the left over adhesive which came off with a little elbow grease.

Personally, I don't like them.

And I think you'll find those ones won't sit flush unless you do actually cut the holes for them to sit in... You'll need to look for some stick-on cosmetic ones if you don't want to cut holes.

I think the vents look great on the picture, and I've seen a blue st with the vents and it looks fantastic

But as matt says, I doubt they'll fit flush because there designed to be cut into the bonnet

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I can confirm i got some for my car and you have to cut into the bonnet and use some tiger seal adhesive to make sure it sticks down, i didnt want to cut my bonnet so returned them, also you cannot stick them on top of the bonnet you have to cut the bonnet

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I wouldn't stick them down they'll just fill with water, look crap and be a mare to clean. Also it's inadvisable to cut any Ford as it'll just rust instantly regardless of any sealant you put on it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Thanks for all your replies appreciate the opinions. Yeah I realise now the ones I linked need to be cut into the bonnet. I may see how much a spare bonnet would be down a scrapped as I really want to put the vents on. Alternatively I did find these on eBay stick on vents:

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/400599009968?nav=SEARCH

They may look a bit cap but might get them.as you never know only 9 quid and free postage so hardly a massive waste if they go in the bin.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club