Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Rivalry On The Road, Great Mates On Here! :p

NickM47

I thought I'd make this thread because this happens to me all the time and I'm wondering if I'm the only one.

When I see another Ford (Fiesta especially) I always think, 'looks cool but not as cool as mine', even if there exactly the same! And of course followed by evil looks between drivers lol Kinda like girls on a night out judging each other. But when I ask for advice everyone is so happy to help! I wish I could recognise everyone on the roads and I'd give a thumbs up in stead of a stare lol is this just me??

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 1

No not atall, ..... Or is that what we want you to think

Exactly! I did smile and put my thumb up at one guy, but I think he thought I was trying to hit on him :S

• Like 3

I think we should all have a sticker made of our foc name and put on back of our car. Would help z sober can recognise each other

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Us to recognise each other ** damn predictive text

• Like 1

I really like that idea :)

I've tried with the thumbs up before with other fiestas! :P some folk will do it back others like to use the middle finger even though the thumb means awesome car man :)

I wish too that I knew the other drivers too but there are very few from my area on here!

And yeah it's good to think our cars are better than there's cause that's the same thing they're thinking :)

Marc:)

Sent from my LG-D802 using Ford OC mobile app

I'm gunna get them made. If you would like one send me the text you'd want and colour and ur a dress to my email then at end of month il get them all made and posted out. Nt gunna charr anything as I'd get them done for pennies.

Oh forgot email nathb16@hotmail.com

Subject stickers so I can find ur msg

Exactly! I did smile and put my thumb up at one guy, but I think he thought I was trying to hit on him :S

tell the truth,you were. :lol:

• Like 2

Guy I see all the time has a spirit blue st round my way keep wanting to make some sort of acknowledgement but not sure how lol

Fordnathanst you serious about the stickers?

• Like 1

Guy I see all the time has a spirit blue st round my way keep wanting to make some sort of acknowledgement but not sure how lol

Where abouts are you bud? :)

I think we should all have a sticker made of our foc name and put on back of our car. Would help z sober can recognise each other

That sounds like a great idea! We should deffinately do it :D

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Where abouts are you bud? :)

Suuny huddersfield

Whenever I see a nice Focus ST/RS I feel like giving a thumbs up for having a better car than me,

I've got 'the poor mans ST' a Zetec S lol, I would love that extra power, but I'm sure I'd just drive like a c*ck.

I saw an RS500 coming out of Halifax recently when I was driving works van,

really wanted to give him a thumbs up but he was going in same direction in front of me.

• Like 2

I drive fairly sensibly..... Ish :P and not far from me dude I'm in Shropshire. Still a fair way I guess lol

• Like 2

Yes serious guys. We mail me foc names and ur a dress and colour n il sort it at end of month

• Like 1

I'm in Halifax and often around Brighouse, could be me? Can't say I've seen you though. Flash your lights next time and if it's me I'll do same.

Nathan,

Would be interested to see an example design! it sounds like it could be a good thing!

• Like 1

Will get a design mocked up and post on here at wknd

• Like 3

It's all about Huddersfield! Not there as much any more because I'm living in Manchester now!

I always tend to have a look in when I see another zetec s/ st owner, I feel like sticking thumbs up but I don't think I'd get a similar gesture in return!!

Sent from my HTC One using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

I know what you mean I have tried just a basic hand raise some guys respond most don't

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Yes serious guys. We mail me foc names and ur a dress and colour n il sort it at end of month

Love this idea if definitely have one =D

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

id be up for this!!!

altho my reg on the car is my foca name :D

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club