Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gel Overlays Just Arrived =D

Evzooo

One happy girl that they have come so quick, let's hope this rain stops so I can get them! Is it sad that I'm really excited to put them on?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I have to wait two weeks still for mine to arrive, post some pics so we can see what they look like

I have to wait two weeks still for mine to arrive, post some pics so we can see what they look like

Why have you got to wait two weeks? Think I'm going to order more before they stop selling them! I'll pop some pics on when I get home from work =]

It's not sad to be excited! It's exciting to change bits of your car and be happy with it :)

Some of my work..

post-43353-139963278222_thumb.jpg

From the back

post-43353-139963280895_thumb.jpg

And again.

From the front

post-43353-13996328384_thumb.jpg

And obviously wheels..

post-43353-139963286987_thumb.jpg post-43353-139963288509_thumb.jpg

Marc :)

Sent from my LG-D802 using Ford OC mobile app

Marc they looks stunning on, really nice colours too I like the way they stand off the white of the car =] I know it's the start too as I haven't really done a lot to the car yet hence why I'm so excited to get started lol x

And for anyone interested in interior here's some lights just done:)

Without new footrest

post-43353-139963302208_thumb.jpg

With new footrest

post-43353-139963311555_thumb.jpg

Excuse the dirty floor ;)

Marc:)

And for anyone interested in interior here's some lights just done:)

Without new footrest

attachicon.gif1399633020650.jpg

With new footrest

attachicon.gif1399633114023.jpg

Excuse the dirty floor ;)

Looking really good with the footrest really makes the footwell look smart =]

Marc they looks stunning on, really nice colours too I like the way they stand off the white of the car =] I know it's the start too as I haven't really done a lot to the car yet hence why I'm so excited to get started lol x

Why thanks :) yeah I looked long and hard and thought the white with offset blue suits it as blue is a good colour match to white lol, it doesn't matter how small the changes are they all add up to make a big difference, I've only had my 2014 ST2 a month and done some little changes so far..

Stickers

K&N air filter

Footrest

Lights interior and exterior reg plate lights (still to do headlights etc)

Gel badges (steering wheel to come)

Evzooo,

If you want the footrest if you don't already have it you can find it here..

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/131089952133?nav=SEARCH

Show us some pics of your car! Also your real name isn't dispalyed? What do we call you? :)

Marc ;)

Oooo I'm all mysterious I like it haha, I'm kayleigh but everyone calls me Evz!

Havnt got the footrest so will get that this week I think!

Iv had my fiesta since January but have only amended the problems it came with so far!

post-53615-139963399191_thumb.jpg

As you can see it needs a lot doing to it lol lights all round are on my to do list and putting on my badges, the weather is horrible here at the minute but I'm hoping to so them tomorrow

Evz =D

• Like 1

Oooo I'm all mysterious I like it haha, I'm kayleigh but everyone calls me Evz!

Havnt got the footrest so will get that this week I think!

Iv had my fiesta since January but have only amended the problems it came with so far!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1399633990.441016.jpg

As you can see it needs a lot doing to it lol lights all round are on my to do list and putting on my badges, the weather is horrible here at the minute but I'm hoping to so them tomorrow

Evz =D

Well Hi Kayleigh :)

Nice little car there! Needs some nice alloys ;) lol. Got a wee project there :)

Weather's nice here atm very sunny lol I've just finished putting on wind deflectors and some stickers!

What problems did your wee fiesta cone with when you got it?

Well Hi Kayleigh :)

Nice little car there! Needs some nice alloys ;) lol. Got a wee project there :)

Weather's nice here atm very sunny lol I've just finished putting on wind deflectors and some stickers!

What problems did your wee fiesta cone with when you got it?

Needs some nice alloys and a bit of colour coding I'm not really a fan of the black plastic to be honest!

Be great full hasn't stopped raining in good old swansea today lol!

What stickers are you putting on?

Oh my gosh it had a radiator leak, was full of green stuff on the outside where it had just been left standing for a while just basics then new windscreen wipers all round, new brakes, new tyres and next step it a full new exhaust system lol x x

Needs some nice alloys and a bit of colour coding I'm not really a fan of the black plastic to be honest!

Be great full hasn't stopped raining in good old swansea today lol!

What stickers are you putting on?

Oh my gosh it had a radiator leak, was full of green stuff on the outside where it had just been left standing for a while just basics then new windscreen wipers all round, new brakes, new tyres and next step it a full new exhaust system lol x x

Nothing fancy a few custom made stickers, and 1 piston head sticker post-43353-139964044042_thumb.jpg

Now going out to wire up a new led strip to go in the boot as its always dull at night time :) all sunny up here in Scotland! From Swansea? Nice ;)

Oh a radiator leak not good, was it patched or full new radiator? Be moss growing on it I assume if it was left near or under trees or a water pipe :/ going for standard exhaust or a aftermarket one?

Nothing fancy a few custom made stickers, and 1 piston head sticker attachicon.gif1399640437030.jpg

Now going out to wire up a new led strip to go in the boot as its always dull at night time :) all sunny up here in Scotland! From Swansea? Nice ;)

Oh a radiator leak not good, was it patched or full new radiator? Be moss growing on it I assume if it was left near or under trees or a water pipe :/ going for standard exhaust or a aftermarket one?

I like that piston heads stickers pretty funky, how did the wiring of the new led strip go?

Brightened up abit this evening so it's all cleaned inside and looking smart ready for tomorrow's wash and wax off the outside! It was patched but looking for a new radiator now so I know it will good for a few years then!

Thinking of a Longlife exhaust at the moment not sure which other one to go for =D

Evz

I like that piston heads stickers pretty funky, how did the wiring of the new led strip go?

Brightened up abit this evening so it's all cleaned inside and looking smart ready for tomorrow's wash and wax off the outside! It was patched but looking for a new radiator now so I know it will good for a few years then!

Thinking of a Longlife exhaust at the moment not sure which other one to go for =D

Evz

Yeah funky lol post-43353-139966440256_thumb.jpgThe wiring didn't go ahead as I need longer cabling :P cannae wait for pics ;)

Hope it's sunny for you! :) New radiator sounds like a plan... peace of mind and good idea on the exhaust that'll last a while :)

Yeah funky lol attachicon.gif1399664401521.jpgThe wiring didn't go ahead as I need longer cabling :P cannae wait for pics ;)

Hope it's sunny for you! :) New radiator sounds like a plan... peace of mind and good idea on the exhaust that'll last a while :)

That looks really nice on the tinted so down and the wind defectors look good!

That looks really nice on the tinted so down and the wind defectors look good!

Windows are tinted as standard lol thanks ;) they were easy to fit :)

I do like a nice tinted window x

I hope that's no dirty talk haha :) so how do you afford all the mods? I'm just working away to keep me modding lol

• Like 1

I hope that's no dirty talk haha :) so how do you afford all the mods? I'm just working away to keep me modding lol

Lol me dirty talk? Never haha!

I work in an indoor football arena and I love it so that helps me pay! Going to need to find a second job soon with that I want doing lol!

Howz the car coming along?

Evz:)

Lol me dirty talk? Never haha!

I work in an indoor football arena and I love it so that helps me pay! Going to need to find a second job soon with that I want doing lol!

Howz the car coming along?

Evz:)

Haha sure :P, that's cool hope it pays well! :) I manage a sports facility which brings the pennies to pay for my car :)

Its coming along great just installed a hydraulic bonnet strut yesterday..

post-43353-139997652512_thumb.jpg

And another photo I forgot to add to an earlier post the gel overlay for the steering wheel...

post-43353-139997657591_thumb.jpg

Just a few mods atm until payday ;)

Here's also some football photos as most people ask for them..

Passenger..

post-43353-139997666253_thumb.jpg

Driver (excuse dirty shoes)

post-43353-139997674526_thumb.jpg

Any stuff you wish to buy but can't find it I'm a whiz on eBay lol.

Cheers

It pays well for me to sort my car out =] it will do for now!

What sort of sports facility do you manage?

Everything I'm hoping to do your doing :S quite worrying lol!

Still haven't had the weather to put my overlays on yet, iv been down to see a man about vinyl wrapping a lot of the interior so will be hopefully doing that next week!

You off I ford fair in august?

Football photos? I'm assuming you mean footwell lol! I love the blue light looks stunning I love it =D

Evz

It pays well for me to sort my car out =] it will do for now!

What sort of sports facility do you manage?

Everything I'm hoping to do your doing :S quite worrying lol!

Still haven't had the weather to put my overlays on yet, iv been down to see a man about vinyl wrapping a lot of the interior so will be hopefully doing that next week!

You off I ford fair in august?

Football photos? I'm assuming you mean footwell lol! I love the blue light looks stunning I love it =D

Evz

I manage a sports facility which offers all ranges of sports.. football badminton tennis squash astroturf etc etc lol

Is that hoping to do with the car or work? :P

No good weather for it yet? Not got a garage at home you could pop it in while you do it? Vinyl wrap is a great idea, my last car had its roof and spoiler wrapped :-)

Never been to a Ford fair or any car fair for that matter wouldn't know where to start lol

Yes I do mean footwell actually lol trust you to correct my autocorrect ;)

very nice, changing those interior lights is a great idea, I personally would go for the red globes, just because my older model has all red gadges in, "tick tock", still waiting for my Gels to arrive, thats the one bad thing of living in Africa, we are on African time....

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club