Driver Seat Belt Trim Fixings

Recommended Posts




Where can i get a fixing to secure that one side of the trim piece. On the other side theres two metal push in clips. But on this side theres a plastic 'screw' thing that obviously pushes and snaps into something fixed to the hole in picture 3.

Can anyone shed any light on what that fixing is, and where i can get one, or what i could use to fix and secure that trim piece ?.

http://www.clipsandfasteners.com/Ford_Clips_And_Fasteners_s/63.htm Ive looked through this, cant find anything that looks anything like it does the job.

Checked on ebay and theres nothing i can see.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now