Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Fiesta Rs

WAZ91

Been shown before, Personally I don't think it will happen due to the fact it will kill the Focus ST sales, I hope it does though, will buy it in a heart beat.

Unsure on that Bonnet vent though, something like the traditional RS Turbo and FRS vents would look much better, makes the front end look too tall.

I disagree there , I absoulty love the ST fiesta but am 6ft 2" so for me the Focus ST would be a better choice as am tall and I prefer bigger motors wish they'd bring back the Mondeo ST use to love the one I use to own.

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

Been shown before, Personally I don't think it will happen due to the fact it will kill the Focus ST sales, I hope it does though, will buy it in a heart beat.

Unsure on that Bonnet vent though, something like the traditional RS Turbo and FRS vents would look much better, makes the front end look too tall.

I disagree there that it would kill off the Focus ST , I absoulty love the ST fiesta but am 6ft 2" so for me the choice would be the Focus ST as am tall and I prefer bigger motors wish they'd bring back the Mondeo ST use to love the one I use to own. I think vents either side if the bonnet would look better, far too "Mini" that vent

Still prefer the focus. There's something about the fiesta I don't like. Maybe to small for my liking.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

I found the new Focus ST more cramped inside to drive than the Fiesta ST. Don't know if it's because the centre bit is higher or the fact it's a 5 door not 3, but the Fiesta feels a lot more spacious. Anyone else think the same?

I might have to go have a play in both of them then. Lol. See what I think.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

I sat in the new Focus ST yesterday whist picking up a new brochure for my wife , very, very nice !! But agree with MartynS about the centre consol being big seems to take over the cabin ?, loverly quality materials & fit though, both models were there ST 2 & 3 but have to admit I prefered the ST2 to be honest seats were gorgeous !!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club