Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

So What Do You Guys Think Of This Video

Hyrule

Hang the driver by his ***** when they eventually catch him?

Holy christ, that is rediculous!!!

The driver somehow didn't see the bike when turning. Amazing how high the rider flew.

And jeebo you need to learn to spell ridiculous :p

not that im condoning this in any way, but will admit to sometimes wishing i could do that to some of the lycra bikers around here the way the ride around here!!! I would never do it......honest, but they seem to be getting worse not the tour de france is on! {rant over}

But back to the video, did the driver even see the biker until he hit him, there seems to be no point where the car slowed down at all

Plot thickens it seems the driver had fake plates and police are entertaining the assumption this might have been deliberate.

Would they have really thought far enough ahead to put the indicator on though?

that was no doubt a deliberate move. Its not even like he was pulling into a garage. You look at the angle, he wasnt turning his wheels enough to be going round a corner / into a driveway, he was going straight over at the cyclist.

As for my spelling, I had a bad nights sleep the last two nights, I was half asleep by 19:30 but the kids kept me up :p I am surprised I got away with only a few bad spellings as in my head I could barely articulate a sentence :D and since last nights sleep was no better.... dont be surprised if I start spouting more weird cack! :p

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club