Do Not Sell My Personal Information

key code

mitch84

hi

purchased a ford fiesta zetec today , ive checked in the handbook and there is small card that is supposed to have codes on it for the cd player and dvd player if you have one , but theres nothing on it , should there be a code ? , i will ring the dealer soon if so.

thanks

yes you should have the key code for the entertainment units get back to your dealer.

yes you should have the key code for the entertainment units get back to your dealer.

thanks are they the same standard code for all fiesta's?

hi, i work at a main agent. if u want to get me the code off the side M?????? and the serial number i can get you the code. agents will charge £15.00 to do it.

hi, i work at a main agent. if u want to get me the code off the side M?????? and the serial number i can get you the code. agents will charge £15.00 to do it.

cheers where abouts do i find the serial number?

I dont have a keycode either and Ford said that the only way I could can get it is for the dealer to remove the head unit to find the serial number.

I dont have a keycode either and Ford said that the only way I could can get it is for the dealer to remove the head unit to find the serial number.

thanks for the replys , i just went to my ford dealership and they said i dont need a keycode ?

You will only need a radio code if you unplug it or disconnect the battery. Its always handy to have just in case. If you bought it from a main ford dealer second hand or new they should provide it to you free of charge.

To get the radio code it has to be removed and the M no. (written on the side) witch is the unique serial no. for your radio has to be typed into a radio code calculator.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club