Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mountune fiesta in group test,evo magazine

xxtrickzxx

:( just been to tesco shopping and had a read of the grouptest in evo magazine,they just about slated the mountune saying"ford claims with the extra 20bhp slashes 2 seconds off the 0-60 time wrong" quote again"its like mountune have replaced torque with noise youre waiting for a power surge and even after 5000 rpm not alot happens"to be honest though ive had 2 test drives now and like ive said in another thread somewhere ,the first test drive the car didnt feel as fast as my standard car,it just made alot of noise,but the second test drive the car had done over 2500 miles and that thing was really quick with a honda vtec type r style surge. i wonder if evo had a tight car or theres a erratic fault with this upgrade? :unsure:

What a pile of poo - it !Removed! well is faster grrr, Rob will back me up on this, his car was still standard when he came out for a ride in our mountune, it made his mind up for him to go for the upgrade afterwards.

EDIT:

Found the review:

http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evocarrevi...a_mountune.html

What a pile of poo - it !Removed! well is faster grrr, Rob will back me up on this, his car was still standard when he came out for a ride in our mountune, it made his mind up for him to go for the upgrade afterwards.

EDIT:

Found the review:

http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evocarrevi...a_mountune.html

i know,i think if they had timed the cars instead of assuming which one feels faster!just because it has one of the smoothist power delivery's out there they think its slow!! :angry:

In there review it doesnt seem to get slated and then they test it and they slate it , how can they say to different things, the review rating is quite good, though as said in previous posts the power is delivered smoothly, but you do get a nice kick at 4000rpm , its not a focus rs but its certainly a quick small car, if anyone is looking into the kit dont let this put you off, go and try one for yourself, if anyone in the essex area wants a passenger ride just give me a shout.

It pulls away from a standard mk7 zs so quickly, and the mk7 i pulled away from has done almost double my mileage so should be alot looser. You have to see it for yourself , none of these reviews give true opinions, evo magazine are use to driving lots of faster cars than the zs so it will feel slow in comparison,also am i right in saying the fiat 500 abarth is turbo charged, this will mean it seems quicker as the turbo kicks in. Even if fiat and renault were faster id still have my fiesta, not everything is about accelaration and top end, show the fiesta some corners and roundabouts and its so much fun, add to that the exhaust note and the little pops and bangs as you come down the revs.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club