Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Pre-Paid Currency Card

The Dark Knight

This is new to me but we've just had ours delivered before our trip to the USA in 4 weeks time. When we last went to the USA in 2008, we had cash and travellers cheques. This time we have cash plus this Visa card from Caxton FX.

Great exchange rates and no fees for usage or ATM withdrawals. I will take my credit cards with me too and I have notified them all of my travel plans. I can check my balance and top up easily by app too. New to me but I dare say the more seasoned travellers are accustomed to them.

http://www.caxtonfx.com/currency-cards/currency-cards-for-you/

I've heard of them, but because of the nature of my work it's not unheard of to visit half a dozen different countries in one trip!!

I have a Halifax Clarity credit card - no fees to use abroad and the exchange rate is generally ok.

I can get very good rates if I take cash out from the ships office.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club