Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

I'm Back After A 2 Week Absence!

jamesm182

Hi everyone,

You may have noticed I haven't really been around over the last couple of weeks (although I did meet some of you at Ford Fair which was nice).

The reason I've been away is that my Wife and I have just had first baby together, a little girl called Isla (see photo below) :D

Naturally I've been really busy and not really had a chance to do anything but I'm back now after taking two weeks away from the real world!

post-45890-0-22203400-1407312961_thumb.j

Thought afterwards I didn't say congrats on becoming a Dad when we met as Ford Fair, so.... Congratulations!

Hope you are both not loosing too much sleep. :)

congrats - hopefully a good baby who won't give you too many sleepless nights. Did ever sell the ST and get a family car?? :P

Thanks guys. The nights haven't been too bad to be honest as luckily she sleeps quite well. We've actually had to wake her up sometimes during the night in order to feed her. Having said that, it still feels like I haven't slept properly since she was born. My sleep patterns have been incredibly disjointed, and yes Higgsy sadly the ST went a few months back!

• Like 1

oh thats good then, can't ask for more if they sleep well - getting them into a routine early is the key - although I bet you've heard that a million times! All Zafiras from now on then!

• Like 1

oh thats good then, can't ask for more if they sleep well - getting them into a routine early is the key - although I bet you've heard that a million times! All Zafiras from now on then!

I hope you meant B-Max/C-Max/S-Max....

We don't allow swearing on here :P

• Like 4

Congratulations James and welcome back

Started giving this site attention about 2 weeks ago - so Hello and congratulations :D

Hi Ian, please accept a belated welcome! :P

huge congrats! i know where your coming from got a 4 month old , mine is still not sleeping through the night, but it sounds like your little girl enjoys sleep alot more then my boy!

Once again congrats!

huge congrats! i know where your coming from got a 4 month old , mine is still not sleeping through the night, but it sounds like your little girl enjoys sleep alot more then my boy!

Once again congrats!

Everyone keeps telling me that girls are easier at this age but of course this all reverses when they get toward their teenage years so I'm sure I have that all to look forward to! :)

The "You are not going out dressed like that" and "What do you mean you've got a boyfriend?" years. lol.

I think you have a bit of time to enjoy before worrying about that though.

Has it felt like it has changed you? A lot of people say they feel different after becoming a parent.

Congratulations :-)

She's adorable :D

Big welcome to the world for Little Isla from me :-)

Sent from my SM-P600 using Ford OC mobile app

Congratulations mate. She's beautiful. I have to agree with the comment girls are better at the younger age. I've got a 4 year old boy who didn't sleep through the night till he was 2 and a half. Lol.

My girl is 8 weeks old and only waking up once so I'm hoping she will go through the night sooner rather than.later.

Lovely name aswel.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

Welcome back and welcome to the fatherhood family!

So, how many minutes sleep have you had in the last two weeks? as I got enough that it didnt even make it to triple digits :D haha

• Like 1

Congratulations James this is wonderful news. It's a good thing she's already showing personality of a quiet little girl lol last thing you need is one that won't stop crying haha, congrats man, beautiful little girl

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Ford OC mobile app

The "You are not going out dressed like that" and "What do you mean you've got a boyfriend?" years. lol.

I think you have a bit of time to enjoy before worrying about that though.

Has it felt like it has changed you? A lot of people say they feel different after becoming a parent.

I guess I definitely feel a greater sense of responsibility now and obviously want to spend a lot more time with the family. I wouldn't say it's changed me as a person though, not yet anyway! :)

Welcome back and welcome to the fatherhood family!

So, how many minutes sleep have you had in the last two weeks? as I got enough that it didnt even make it to triple digits :D haha

She's not been too bad actually, she's been feeding just before we go to bed at around 10pm, then around 2/2.30am and then around 6am, after which I just stay up! :D

Congratulations mate. She's beautiful. I have to agree with the comment girls are better at the younger age. I've got a 4 year old boy who didn't sleep through the night till he was 2 and a half. Lol.

My girl is 8 weeks old and only waking up once so I'm hoping she will go through the night sooner rather than.later.

Lovely name aswel.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

Ouch 2 and a half! I feel for you! :blink:

• Like 1