Do Not Sell My Personal Information

interior pack 1 price

jack

Can anyone confirm the price of the interior pack 1 in april? I thought it was £ 150. My car arrived today without the interior pack 1 but he said it cost £100.

Can anyone confirm the price of the interior pack 1 in april? I thought it was £ 150. My car arrived today without the interior pack 1 but he said it cost £100.

€100 at my local dealer in Ashby.

I seem to remember that both the Interior Packs price was less if you were putting them onto Titanium's as you did not have to factor in the car mats

i ordered interior pack 1 and sum parts would have delayed my order by 2 months. but my dealer has been nice and are fitting all but the handbrake part and refunding me the difference.

Matt

i ordered interior pack 1 and sum parts would have delayed my order by 2 months. but my dealer has been nice and are fitting all but the handbrake part and refunding me the difference.

Matt

same here. He will refund the cost of the interior pack, but he's saying it cost £100. I thought that was the price for the titanium and £150 for the Zs.

Thinking I might add the illuminated gear knob to mine as I reckon it'll look funky

Dealer confirmed it was £150. As I've saved than money I might buy scuff plates and gear knob from the web.

Dealer confirmed it was £150. As I've saved than money I might buy scuff plates and gear knob from the web.

£60 for the illuminated gear knob . . . .

. . would look cool and you have still got £90 to get the mats and scuff plates

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club