Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Halfords

Hyrule

So popped into Halfords today as I ran out of my trusty turtle wax shampoo. Thought id take advantage of their 3 for 2 offers and use my discount card.

The poor girl behind the till went away for 10mins to seek advice on the discount card. I did try to explain to her its 15% and showed her and the manager the FOC website for info.

So the bill came to £12.48. Now came time for the discount. I was expecting my 15%, the poor girl, clearly flummoxed, knocked off 80%. I am not complaining.lol.

Walked out with £12.48 worth of stuff for £2.48.

I should have bought a car stereo LOLOL

Result:

Halfordssaving_zps68e36716.jpg

• Like 2

Wow good discount there! Surely she must have realised that didn't seem right lol.

• Like 2

What! I need to try this lol

• Like 2

CLASSIC lololol Thumbs up this way lolol :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Like 1

haha, awesome discount! you should have got a stereo!!!

Can you go back and try again, get her, and buy me a nice stereo for say £20?

• Like 1

I had the exact same problem! For some reason they all seem to be quite flummoxed by the discount card, except I had to try and teach the poor girl how to work out 15% of the bill, couldn't bring myself to trick her though.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 1

I loaned mine to the father in law asked him of he had any issues. He told me it's the first time our local had seen these cards and they had no problems Putting it through.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club