Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Helllllllpp !!!!!!

nicky931

hello can any one help me plz my cars being funny. it was raining on the way to work so my window wipers came on but my lights came on too .but when the wipers stop the light went off . the wipers where going on and off as normal but it looked like I was flashing my lights at ppl . can any one help plz thanks for any help my car a mk2 facelift focus 1.6 titanium tdci . and my brake fluid low light comes on with that to and I've check it and its fine .

Normal. There is a setting called "lights on with rain" and your's is switched to on. You need Foccus software and an ELM to switch it off I think, unless its one of the driver comfort settings accesable through the dash

You can always turn your lights from auto to manual to override it

it has nether happed b4 to me . I tried putting the light on manual off but still looks like am flashing at car lol

Then you need to change the lights on with rain setting. Go through your dash menu's and check for it

Must be in Foccus then. I remember seeing it somewhere. I'll find out where tonight when I get back from work

• Like 1

I been to ford, evans and a 4x4 garage and none have seen this b4 so ill go to a auto electrician some time . any help be grate

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club