Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Delivey Services And My Headache

Marks12

Which is the best delivery service  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which delivery service is the best?

• UPS
    • Nightline
    • Royal Mail/An Post
    • fedex
    • DHL

Ok I ordered a 42" LG Smart TV from Pixmania, They mainly use UPS to deliver there goods to there customers. I also ordered the LG sound bar and sub woofer. (express delivery on this only and also the only item to arrive along with a wall bracket).

so I ordered these on the same day the 19th of September. The TV was supposed to come on the 24th and according to the tracking it was all set too go but some dumb driver (no offence if someone on here is a delivery man i am sure it wasnt you) left my package in the depot. This was grand cause they rescheduled the delivery for the 25th and then you would never guess what it got delayed again so I rang them and got someone who sounded alot like borat he said most likely deliver it on the 26th friday. It didn't come then either so I looked at the tracking it was rescheduled for the 29th (today). I checked when i got up it said it was on the back of a van on the way to be delivered was happy and then and 4.30 it said there was an exception that the address given was incorrect i rang again and the agent on the other side of the phone confirmed this for me after he received a tyrant of abuse. so i was wondering if anyone else has had the same expierance

I voted Royal Mail but would have voted amazon if it was on the list. Since amazon started doing their own deliveries they are great, they deliver 7 days a week, and you can have things sent to Collect+ places which are in pretty much every town. Not to mention Prime for free next day deliveries - £40 for a year so it pays for itself after you buy a few things, and includes a decent TV/film streaming service.

Royal Mail are pretty good except they deliver at times when everyone is at work, then tell you to pick it up from the Depot which is only open between about 8:30am and 1:30pm (when I'm at work) <_<

I voted Royal Mail but would have voted Amazon if it was on the list. Since Amazon started doing their own deliveries they are great, they deliver 7 days a week, and you can have things sent to Collect+ places which are in pretty much every town. Not to mention Prime for free next day deliveries - £40 for a year so it pays for itself after you buy a few things, and includes a decent TV/film streaming service.

Royal Mail are pretty good except they deliver at times when everyone is at work, then tell you to pick it up from the Depot which is only open between about 8:30am and 1:30pm (when I'm at work) <_<

Sorry didn't think of amazon they must only do that in england cause they use an post over here

Sorry didn't think of amazon they must only do that in england cause they use an post over here

Yeah it's probably just England, maybe Scotland. They used to use Royal Mail but started doing it themselves, only in the last few months though.

Yeah it's probably just England, maybe Scotland. They used to use Royal Mail but started doing it themselves, only in the last few months though.

ah very good they should start doing it over here aswell would be much more efficient than An Post (although they are not bad)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club