Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Has Anyone Spotted....

Kye

...over these last couple of days a formation of large birds flying in a tight flock in our skies? I think that they might be Albatrosses, as the size and grouping of their organic ordinance carpet bombed the side of my car top to bottom!! :huh:

Car is now cleaned and shiny again. Now to wait for them to inevitably return on the next raid. :rolleyes:

Canadian geese by chance,theyve started to turn up in droves down my way,iirc they seem to be a tad late this year.

winters a coming.

• Like 1

Canadian geese by chance,theyve started to turn up in droves down my way,iirc they seem to be a tad late this year.

winters a coming.

I'd go with Canada geese too, usually get various flocks of them flying over here in V-formation honking as they go.

We'll be getting a lot of birds come down from the Arctic Circle to over-winter here.

You know how swallows and swifts leave us in August and fly to Africa for the Winter? They're replaced by their much heftier 'cousins' who will stay with us until Spring and they fly back North (coz our Summers are weirdly, to hot for them!!)

:D

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

swallows/swifts in august,ur having a laugh.there still here down my way.

swallows/swifts in august,ur having a laugh.there still here down my way.

Bliemy!! That's leaving it a bit late! But then again, what with the very wet Spring we had, normal breeding patterns were probably screwed up...

well i am in the suntrap of the south,but saying that haven't seen any today as it was !Removed! cold sheeting down and very windy so maybe they've cleared off now?.

Can't say I blame 'em. Damn fine plan, toddling off elsewhere to avoid our bog-awful Winter weather, IMHO!!

Hmm... I need a job where I can migrate to where the sunshine is too!!

:D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club