Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Mobius Dashcam - Pedestrian Sigh.....

Hyrule

So coming back from central London this morning. Driving through brixton, which I already know is notorious for nutcases and drunks in the night.

Driving along and this special person decides to walk out infront of traffic. Normally most pedestrians would hightail it across the road, but no no, not this special guy.

He was clearly intoxicated when I wound down the window to ask him what the heck he thought he was doing and snacking away on his pattie while strolling across the road.

I despair.

What do u reckon Balotelli's younger mentally challenged brother?

• Like 1

i wouldnt have stopped lol he jumped out infront of you ....you never seen him lol you dont get that around here because they know cars dont stop lol

• Like 1

:lol: i didn't even see him until 2 seconds after ypu started braking mate lol lucky i wasnt driving or his head would be within the heated windscreen

Crazy

• Like 2

And he would be getting the bill lol

• Like 2

And he would be getting the bill lol

Or his next of kin after he was removed from the car using a spatula

• Like 1

My tongue would have got me in trouble there. Brown matter part of the capital around there. I used to work there, no end of trouble. I commissioned my 'London survival kit' because of Brixton.

• Like 3

Haha spatula! In Scotland he woulda turned into a new alloy by the iron n metal on ma bonnet lol the force a woulda hit him lol and London survival kit lol in Scotland we got anti junkie kit lol this is mines btw hunting knife and anti junkie force field lol

post-50202-141453270154_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Got to love a good bit on banter on these forums lol

• Like 2

What was his answer when asked what he was doing? :D

I never understand how people get in such a state though!! :mellow:

• Like 2

Is that a form of Kukri blade? My 'kit' is a lot less dubious than a blade, but wouldn't stand up in court once is came away from being a jemmy bar... Glad I moved away from London!

It seems to be the sad and sorry mentality of people now eh? No respect for others and a ridiculously short temper to the most petty of things. Or when they're at fault.

• Like 2

Hunting form it's between a kukri and parang also has a skinner on back for deer etc yeah a don't have to show it for them to know haha yeah there pathetic

• Like 2

if anything i woulda hit the accelerator even harder and claim he gave u a fright when he walked right infront of you :P (this isnt racial btw would have done the same if it was a Caucasian man walking out too) and you couldnt have known wat was in his hand aswell

• Like 2

plus you had the camera evidence to prove he was a 'TAWT'.

• Like 1

Lol funny replies, I uploaded the family friendly disney version. The R rated version has me using some choice language and my friend stopping me from getting out of the car to unleash the pain.

His excuse was between the hiccups from the booze "I'm crossing here". Ironically the po-po were a few meters down the road outside Brixton tube station. Shame you can't arrest people for being idiotic.

• Like 1

Guys on the matter of dash cams,

Has anyone got a link to a reliable TF card,

Preferably 32Gb ive heard about false gb sized cards on eBay that dont work well,

And these dash cams,

Do they automatically start recording each time the engine is started or do you need to press record each time?

• Like 1

Guys on the matter of dash cams,

Has anyone got a link to a reliable TF card,

Preferably 32Gb ive heard about false gb sized cards on eBay that dont work well,

And these dash cams,

Do they automatically start recording each time the engine is started or do you need to press record each time?

Just some history so people don't get confused TF = Transflash which then became known as MicroSD ;)

This is the 32gb card I use in my mobius Lenny http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291166483317?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649&clk_rvr_id=661621048581&afsrc=1&clk_rvr_id=672625858705&afsrc=1&clk_rvr_id=722710071137&afsrc=1

Works fine without fault. There have been some instances of fake cards or incompatible cards where u can record say a few videos then the rest are unplayable. But several months of using this one without issue.

The mobius thanks to Kurts excellent guide can be hardwired into the car so it starts recording as soon as the ignition is turned on. You can also configure the mobius to record when it detects motion (running on battery power) though I haven't extensively tested that.

Highly recommended though. I've ordered a 2nd one for the rear of my Focus

• Like 1

Just some history so people don't get confused TF = Transflash which then became known as MicroSD ;)

This is the 32gb card I use in my mobius Lenny http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291166483317?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649&clk_rvr_id=661621048581&afsrc=1&clk_rvr_id=672625858705&afsrc=1&clk_rvr_id=722710071137&afsrc=1

Works fine without fault. There have been some instances of fake cards or incompatible cards where u can record say a few videos then the rest are unplayable. But several months of using this one without issue.

The mobius thanks to Kurts excellent guide can be hardwired into the car so it starts recording as soon as the ignition is turned on. You can also configure the mobius to record when it detects motion (running on battery power) though I haven't extensively detected that.

Highly recommended though. I've ordered a 2nd one for the rear of my Focus

Thanks mate ill purchase card from that link,

I've purchased this kit on route

Going to install screen inside glovebox designed to flip down,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221206242052?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Plan is to install camera loom beneath panels in march when installing sound deadening and sound system,

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club