Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Disklok

Big Keith

I'm thinking of getting a disklok for when I take delivery of my new titanium x just before Xmas as it has the power start keyless entry.

Has anyone on here had any issues with them , I have read on some reviews they can take chunks out your steering wheel or leave dents some have resorted to putting pillow cases over their steering wheels before fitting them it sounds like a lot of bother.

Or would it be better to go with OBD protector

Just a bit concerned when its left for long periods unattended

A think it would be fine as is :/ lol last time a saw one of this was on the 90s! Lol

I know that's the last time I had a device like that lol

Just a bit paranoid with the amount of keyless entry thefts in ESSEX

See a don't have that paranoia where a stay and work because A there took thick and be when someone tried something in the areas am in we tend to know who's tried it because the walls have eyes but a do see where your coming from a didn't realise it was a problem maybe turn keyless off when leaving for a abnormal long period ?

I use a disklok on my ST, i out a pillow case on just in case I scratch the leather.

The disklok and obd port lock are both good ideas but the disklok being visible will put them off from trying to break in, where the port lock they won't know about till they are in the car.

There's no shortage of fiestas in Essex, so if that's what they want they will look for the quickest and easiest to steal.

See a don't have that paranoia where a stay and work because A there took thick and be when someone tried something in the areas am in we tend to know who's tried it because the walls have eyes but a do see where your coming from a didn't realise it was a problem maybe turn keyless off when leaving for a abnormal long period ?

Can you turn keyless start off?

Even if you could they get around that by plugging into the OBD port.

Good point Mark,

I think I will go for the disklok!

You can unclip the obd port and hide it deep in the dash, that's what I've done with mine so my mtune is permanently plugged in and the wires routed out the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club